- Location – Lewes, East Sussex, UK
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice with a passion for motoring and internet marketing to join the team at TorqueAbout.
Working alongside our Creative Director, you will be instrumental in driving forward our online presence on a day-today basis, running our social media accounts and writing a range of motoring news articles. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to attend various motoring events in order to produce first-hand articles, and therefore a full driving licence would be desirable.
The ideal candidate should have…
- Genuine interest and passion for motoring
- Interest in learning and developing online marketing skills
- Familiarity with a range of social media networks
- Ability to write unique, interesting content
- Willingness to work with the Editor and Directors to plan new and exciting content
- Confidence to attend events, make new contacts and maintain existing relationships as an ambassador of TorqueAbout
For further details or to apply for this position please e-mail Ben Kelly, Creative Director. Please also include an up-to-date CV.